Tarn et Garonne
A TRADITIONAL TOWN HOUSE AWAITING THE ONGOING RESTORATION TO CREATE ATTRACTIVE LIGHT AND BRIGHT ACCOMMODATION
Work has already commenced by way of a new electrical system, hot water tank and mains drainage.
The property enjoys spacious accommodation and there are the significant advantages of two large balconies on two floors which look directly across the river and over to the countryside beyond.
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ Here we have the double pleasure of sitting out and gazing across the river or simply walking out of the front door and popping into the local bar. Also in this twin riverside town there are good shopping facilities, restaurants and train service to Toulouse.
Features : attic
Condition : partially restored and habitable
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 1
- The accommodation comprises ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
- Spacious Front Room (5.7m x 3.89m) leading to the
- Original Dining/Kitchen (5m x 3.72m) having double French window opening to the terrace balcony (6m wide) enjoying the extensive views across the river. Also twin bowl sink unit and electric water heater. Door to lower floor cellar.
- Staircase to FIRST FLOOR
- Study/Landing with double French window to the terrace balcony with those river views.
- Bedroom No. 1. a spacious 4.56m x 4m with original marble fireplace.
- Half-tiled Shower Room with tiled shower and pedestal washbasin.
- Separate W.C.
- Staircase to SECOND FLOOR with two very spacious double bedrooms
- Bedroom No. 2. (5.12m x 4m) with river views.
- Bedroom No. 3. (front) (5.6m x 4.11m) with original marble fireplace.
- Staircase up to LARGE ROOF AREA with further potential.
- 2 large balconies overlooking the river.
Services: mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.