Tarn et Garonne
AN ATTRACTIVE TRADITIONAL STONE BUILT VILLAGE HOUSE OF CHARACTER
Ready to move into and only requiring some up-dating the property has electric radiators installed and includes:
• Charming living room/dining room with adjoining kitchen
• Upper floor landing with handsome stone built original evier
• Two double bedrooms
• Modern shower room and separate W.C.
• Roof room with potential and glazed doors to sunny and private roof terrace
An ideal opportunity either to live here permanently or simply enjoy visits and then “lock up and leave”
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ Set at the heart of a traditional village and just a short stroll to the bar/restaurant and boulangerie/general store.
Features : electric heating
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 1
- The accommodation comprises ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
- Living Room/Dining Room (6m x 4m) with tiled floor, beamed ceiling, open fireplace, 2 built in cupboards, glazed door to exterior.
- Kitchen with twin bowl sink unit, wall cupboards, tiled worktop and surrounds.
- Store Room off.
- Staircase to FIRST FLOOR
- Spacious Landing with pine floor and original stone sink feature.
- Bedroom No. 1. (3.32m x 3.14m) with high beamed ceiling, timber floor, double built in wardrobe, electric radiator.
- Bedroom No. 2. (3.55m x 2.65m) with high beamed ceiling, timber floor and double built in wardrobe. Also electric radiator.
- Shower Room with pedestal washbasin and walk in tiled shower.
- Separate W.C. half tiled and having a tiled floor.
- Staircase to ROOF ROOM (6m x 3.67m) with mainly tiled floor. Access to Roof Terrace
Services: mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.