Tarn et Garonne
ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
AN ATTRACTIVE AND TRADITIONAL STONE-BUILT HOUSE OF INDIVIDUAL CHARACTER
Entirely habitable and would benefit greatly from some “uplifting” at little cost,
the property has several interesting features including:
• Full oil-fired central heating
• Light and bright with high beamed ceiling
• Massive upper floor roof space for additional accommodation
• Garaging and vaulted lower floor room
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ ideally situated on the edge of the 13th Century riverside market town of St Antonin Noble Val where there are shops, bars, restaurants, and a lively, year-round Sunday market. Recreational facilities include ~ cinema, tennis courts, swimming pool and canoeing. Also within very easy reach of the A20 and hence about half an hour’s drive to Montauban and 1 hour to Toulouse and the International airport at Blagnac.
Features : attic, central heating, garage
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 1
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Spacious Living Room/Dining Room (5m x 4.65m) with high beamed ceiling, stone open fireplace, built in store cupboard, two windows to the front.
- Dining Kitchen (5.43m x 4.88m) with high beamed ceiling, original fireplace feature, tiled surrounds to deep white glazed sink and cooker area, range of matching base and wall cupboard units, tiled floor.
- Principal Bedroom (4m x 4m) with high beamed ceiling, full height original double built in wardrobe.
- Inner Study (4m x 2.59m) with built in cupboards.
- Fully Tiled Shower Room with pedestal washbasin and WC
- Bedroom No. 2. (5.4m x 2.9m) with high beamed ceiling, original fireplace feature.
- Staircase from the dining room/kitchen to huge roof space area with excellent potential. Measuring 90.54m2
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Front Door opening to a hallway with door to
- Garage (6m x 3.8m) with sink and workshop area. Oil fired central heating boiler. Door to
- Vaulted Cave (6m x 5.5m) with high ceiling. Oil storage tank.
Services: adsl, mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage, telephone.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.