Tarn et Garonne
AN IMPRESSIVE DOUBLE-FRONTED PROPERTY EXTENSIVELY RESTORED TO VERY HIGH STANDARDS and providing
• A MAIN UPPER FLOOR AND VERY SPACIOUS “HOUSE” WITH COURTYARD-STYLE GARDEN
Including charming living room / dining room, spacious fully fitted dining kitchen 3 bedrooms and modern bathroom. All heated throughout.
• A COMPLETELY CONVERTED INDEPENDANT APARTMENT comprising living room, fully fitted dining kitchen, 2 bedrooms and excellent bathroom
• LARGE GROUND FLOOR PREMISES – previously a shop and having ongoing potential
Tarn et Garonne, S.W. France ~ On the edge of a twin-river town within walking distance of all amenities. Toulouse International airport can be reached in 1 hr 20 mins (105kms) and Rodez airport (89kms)with flights to London Stansted and Ireland.
Features : electric heating
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 5
Bathrooms : 2
- THE GROUND FLOOR of this massive property comprises
- Very spacious former shop premises comprising several sections
- No. 1 (7.23m deep x 5.27m) with tiled floor Separate WC and Laundry Area
- No. 2 (7.23m x 3.26m) with half tiled walls.
- Separate Entrance to the residence itself with staircase to the FIRST FLOOR with
- COMPLETELY RESTORED SELF-CONTAINED GUEST / LETTING APARTMENT comprising:
- Spacious Dining / Kitchen (6.37m x 3m) with fitted base cupboard units, twin bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled surrounds, full range of wall cupboards and extractor canopy. Cooler ceiling fan.
- Separate Living Room (4.25m x 3m)
- Hallway continues to
- Bedroom No. 1 (3.3m x 3m)
- Bedroom No. 1 (3.23m x 2.4m)
- Well-appointed Bathroom having panelled bath with full height shower and tiled surround, vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
- Further staircase leads to the
- UPPER SELF-CONTAINED SPACIOUS HOUSE-STYLE APARTMENT
- Superb L-shaped Dining Room and Kitchen (7.44m x 5.73m) fully equipped with quality units, twin bowl sink unit, wall cupboard range, extractor canopy above the cooking range. Also Breakfast Bar.
- Separate WC with washbasin.
- Small Study / Storage Area
- Glazed double doors from the Dining Room / Kitchen to
- Charming and spacious Living Room / Dining Room (7.54m x 4.64m) with stone fireplace with wood burning stove inset. Also, ceiling fan and tiled floor.
- Staircase to the UPPER FLOOR with access to Exterior Courtyard Garden.
- Main Landing with exposed beams and two built-in cupboards. Access to
- Principal Bedroom (6.35m x 3.54m) with a range of wardrobes and cupboards and a beamed ceiling.
- Bedroom No. 2 (3.65m x 3.45m) with wardrobes and cupboards and beamed ceiling.
- Bedroom No. 3 (3.67m x 3.37m) with beamed ceiling and cooler ceiling fan.
- Spacious Bathroom with panelled bath with tiled surround, tiled shower compartment, vanity unit washbasin, WC, and heated towel rail.
Services: adsl, mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.