Tarn et Garonne
A RESTORED DETACHED COTTAGE OF INDIVIDUAL CHARACTER WITH ATTRACTIVE AND PRIVATE EXTERNAL TERRACES
AN ADJOINING STONE BARN WITH ONGOING POTENTIAL
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ Set on the edge of a traditional hamlet within easy reach of a lively twin-river village with shops, restaurants and a train station. 12½ kms to the beautiful hilltop village of Cordes sur Ciel, Albi, the capital of the Tarn 37 kms and Toulouse and the International Airport approximately 70 minutes by car.
Features : outbuildings, electric heating, wine cellar
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 1
- The property is approached by its own private creeper clad covered terrace with tiled floor, together with a staircase leading down to the lower walled terrace area.
- Internally the property is in immaculate condition and comprises:
- Spacious Living/Dining Room (20.8m2) with beamed ceiling, tiled floor, wood burning stove with timber mantle, recessed ceiling lighting and original evier.
- Also Fitted Kitchen Area with stainless steel sink unit, formica worktop to the cupboards and drawers, four ring ceramic hob, electric oven and extractor canopy over.
- Bedroom No. 1 (12m2) A good sized double room with windows to two sides, pine wood flooring and panelled ceiling.
- Bedroom No. 2 (11m2) with beamed ceiling, built in double wardrobe, pine wood flooring and electric radiator.
- Bathroom Fully tiled with panelled bath, full height shower attachment, pedestal washbasin, WC.
- External terrace with lighting, the Large Lower Terrace is walled and private with paved floor, wood store leading off and access to a
- Good Sized Store Room and Wine Cellar housing the hot water tank. Also plumbing for washing machine and electric lighting.
- THE ADJOINING STONE BARN (9m x 4m) has much potential to create a 2 storey self-contained gite..
Services: mains electricity, mains water, septic tank.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.