Tarn et Garonne
ENJOY COMPLETE COMFORT AND EASE OF MANAGEMENT IN THIS
FULLY RESTORED AND CHARMING “LOCK-UP-AND-LEAVE”
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ Enjoy sitting out on the upper floor balconies and gaze across the beautiful River Viaur to the countryside beyond….and….at the same time, simply stroll to the nearby bars, shops, restaurants and railway station.
The attractive accommodation is based on three floors and is light and bright ~ all restored to a very high standard.
Features : electric heating
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 1
Bathrooms : 1
- Side door entrance to GROUND FLOOR
- Fully-fitted and equipped Dining/Kitchen (3.6m x 3.6m) having tiled floor, double glazed window enjoying the River Viaur, fitted base cupboards including white glazed sink unit, worktops with ceramic hob and extractor canopy, ‘fridge installed, breakfast table and wall cupboard.
- Separate WC with washbasin and tiled floor.
- Cupboard beneath the stairs with hot water heater.
- Staircase up to FIRST FLOOR
- Charming Living Room (3.7m x 3.6m) with timber floor, recess with built in cupboard and book shelving. Also electric radiator and twin French windows to the exterior balcony enjoying the stunning river views.
- Stairs continue upwards to the SECOND FLOOR
- Attractive Double Bedroom (4m x 3.67m) having timber floor, 2 double fitted wardrobes, electric radiator and double French windows to another balcony with those delightful views.
- Staircase to the THIRD FLOOR
- Very spacious Shower Room (4.16m x 3.65m) with walk0in tiled shower, timber unit with attractive twin washbasins in carved stone and tiled surrounds. Also WC, heated towel rail and built in cupboard with hot water tank.
Services: adsl, mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.