ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
AN EXCELLENT RENOVATION PROJECT WITH DETAILED PLANS TO CREATE A SPACIOUS AND ATTRACTIVE STONE-BUILT HOUSE
Plus second stone building with further potential
Tarn, S. W. France ~ SET UP HIGH WITH SUPERB ELEVATED VIEWS OVER BEAUTIFUL UNSPOILT COUNTRYSIDE. Just on the edge of a traditional country hamlet. HAVING A TOTAL AREA OF LAND EXTENDING TO OVER 1 ˝ ACRES yet within easy reach of the 13th century riverside and market town of Saint Antonin Noble Val where there are shops, bars, restaurants, and a lively, year-round Sunday market. Recreational facilities include ~ cinema, tennis courts, swimming pool and canoeing. Also within very easy reach of the A20 and hence about half an hour’s drive to Montauban and 1 hour to Toulouse and the International airport at Blagnac.
Features : outbuildings, stables
Condition : Unrestored
Bedrooms : 0
Bathrooms : 0
- The region is renowned for its beautiful countryside, the peace, quiet and much unspoilt space and many attractive bastide towns. Thus a project of this nature will be much sought-after and the excellent end product, as per detailed architect’s plans, will comprise:
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR,
- Entrance Hall with Shower Room and Separate WC
- Living Room (5m x 3.8m) through to
- Dining Kitchen (5m x 4m)
- Main Bedroom (4m x 4m)
- Separate Store Room/ Utility Room (5m x 2.2m) with access from exterior.
- ON THE UPPER FLOOR:
- Landing with access to
- Superb Additional Living Room/ Study/Library (7.35m x 4.9m) with access to balcony.
- Bedroom No. 2 (4.5m x 4m)
- Bathroom No. 2
- Staircase down to
- Bedroom No. 3 (4m x 2.7m)
- Services: Mains water and electricity available.
- Additional Stone-built Property with further potential..
Services: mains electricity, mains water.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.