Tarn et Garonne
A COMPLETELY RESTORED AND VERY SPACIOUS STONE BUILT HOUSE
IDEAL AS A LARGE FAMILY HOME OR FOR GUEST VISITS
Special features include:
• Impressive dining room with extensively fitted kitchen
• Two main living rooms – one with fitted bar
• 5 to 6 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms
• Central heating and double glazing
• Attractive original and preserved features
• External terraces and above ground pool
• Laundry room and garage
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ set mid-way between two lively villages (20 minutes from St Antonin Noble Val) and having grounds extending to a total of 2 ½ acres including pasture land leading down to the River Aveyron.
Features : pool, outbuildings, central heating
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 5
Bathrooms : 3
- With 257m2 of habitable space the property comprises:
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room (54m2) completely equipped and open to full roof height with tiled floor, ceiling beams and exposed stonework.
- Sitting Room (44m2)
- Shower Room (5.5m2)
- Bathroom (9m2)
- Two Bedrooms (14m2 and 10m2)
- Laundry Room (13m2)
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Sitting Room (42m2)
- Three Bedrooms (10m2, 12.5m2 and 13m2)
- Games Room(16m2)
- Garage (30m2)
- Enclosed Courtyard with plunge pool 3m x 4m (chlorine treatment)
- Set up the hillside is an old stone house to completely restore.
- The land extends to almost two acres (7.752m2) – part of it being on the other side of the road with direct access to the river and more than 120m2 of river bank..
Services: adsl, mains electricity, mains water, septic tank, telephone.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.