Tarn et Garonne
ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
A MAINLY RESTORED AND ENTIRELY HABITABLE TRADITIONAL STONE BUILT HOUSE
WITH LIGHT AND BRIGHT INTERIOR ACCOMMODATION AND SET IN OVER ¾ ACRE GROUNDS
EXTENSIVE STONE BUILT UN-ROOFED BARNS WITH MUCH POTENTIAL
With double glazing installed as well as completely renewed electrics, the house accommodation briefly comprises:
• Comfortable Sitting Room plus Spacious Dining Kitchen
• Two double Bedrooms and 2 Shower Rooms (one ensuite)
• Large Laundry/Utility Room (ideal for conversion to extra bedroom)
• Attached open fronted Barn/Store area
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ Enjoying extensive views over surrounding countryside, within easy reach of several local towns and a ten minute drive to the historic riverside market town of St Antonin Noble Val where there are many attractions to be found
Features : outbuildings
Condition : partially restored and habitable
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 2
- External stone staircase to covered porch and glazed front door to
- Well proportioned Sitting Room (5.45m x 4.74m) with high beamed ceiling, tiled floor, original stone evier, stonework wall features and windows to two sides. Archway to
- Spacious Dining Kitchen (5.4m x 4.4m) enjoying the views and having windows to three sides, tiled floor, range of base cupboards with sink unit and ceiling to full roof height.
- Staircase from the sitting room to THE FIRST FLOOR
- Double Bedroom No. 1. (4.6m x 3.66m) light and bright, window views and timber floor.
- Ensuite Shower Room with tiled shower, pedestal washbasin and W.C. Also clothes hanging area.
- Staircase from the sitting room to the LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Laundry/Utility Room (4.4m x 3.8m) with tiled floor, twin bowl stainless steel sink unit, glazed door to the exterior and hot water tank installed. Potential to create extra bedroom if required.
- Wet Room with fully tiled walls, pedestal washbasin, W.C. and tiled floor.
- Double Bedroom No. 2. (5m x 4.26m) with glazed doors to the exterior, tiled floor and stone wall feature.
- Attached Open-fronted Stone Barn for storage
- 2 Massive Stone Barns (without roofing)
- No. 1. 15m x 4m approx
- No. 2. 14m x 4m approx
- The grounds extend to just over three quarters of an acre (3290m2).
Services: mains electricity, mains water, septic tank.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.