A 19TH CENTURY STONE BUILT RESIDENCE WITH VERY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
• Charming main rooms plus fitted kitchen
• 4 to 5 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms
• Central heating and double glazing
• Extensive lower floor store rooms and workshop areas
• Southerly sunny terracing and garden ~ all about a fifth of an acre
Tarn, S. W. France ~ Closeby a first class restaurant, bar and local shops as well as being within walking distance of the famous and historic town of Cordes. Also enjoying the benefits of spacious and secluded terraces and a mature private garden with space for a swimming pool.
Features : central heating, wine cellar
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 5
Bathrooms : 3
- The spacious accommodation enjoys original features with exposed beams and attractive original tiled flooring as well as much comfort with central heating and double glazing. There are large window areas for natural light as well as delightful views to the mature grounds.
- In detail the accommodation comprises: ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall with glazed double doors to inner hallway.
- Charming Sitting Room (6m x 4.5m) with original open fireplace. High archway access to
- Dining Room (5.2m x 4.8m) with dress stone wall features and glazed double doors to the external dining Terrace. Open archway to
- Fitted Kitchen leading off (5.7m x 2.8m) with full range of base and wall cupboard units, twin bowl sink unit, 4 ring gags hob with extractor canopy, eye level electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and glazed door to the exterior.
- Library/Study (6m x 4.5m) with extensive fitted bookshelves and dressed stonework and colombage wall features.
- Additional inner hallway with access to library and staircase to lower ground floor store rooms. Also Study with range of built in cupboards and glazed double doors to the garden Terrace.
- Additional Ground Floor Room (previously shop premises) (5m x 4.8m plus 6m x 1.9m)
- Staircase to the UPPER FLOOR LANDING and inner landing with access to
- Principal Bedroom No. 1. (7m x 4.7m) very spacious with high beamed ceiling, timber flooring, original marble fireplace and 2 handsome full height timber cupboards. Also fully fitted dressing room with built in wardrobes.
- Spacious Bathroom with panelled bath and shower, part fully tiled walls, tiled floor, walk in spa shower and 2 pedestal washbasins with mirrors over. Glazed door to external Terrace.
- Fully tiled Separate W.C. with washbasin.
- Bedroom No. 2. (7m x 4.4m) also very spacious with tiled floor, range of deep wardrobe cupboards, original marble fireplace.
- Ensuite Shower Room with tiled shower, vanity unit washbasin and tiled floor.
- Bedroom No. 3. (6m x 4.1m) with classic timber cupboards.
- Ensuite Bathroom with panelled bath and shower, glazed washbasin and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom No. 4. (3.4m x 2.7m) with timber floor.
- Study/Occasional Bedroom (5.3m x 2.8m) with fully glazed door to the Terrace (5.5m x 3.25m) with safety balustrade and lovely views to the grounds.
- (note: a short staircase leads from the interior up to a roof area with additional space if required).
- From the hallway there is access down to the LOWER GROUND FLOOR where there are extensive store rooms, workshop areas and “professional” wine cellar. A total of approximately 160m2 and having lighting and power.
- The Grounds extend to a total of about a fifth of an acre – southerly and private with long lawned area complete with mature shrubs and trees.
- At the far end is a small kitchen garden and a prepared area for a swimming pool 8m x 4m. Also store room.
- At the rear of the house is an extensive Terrace with tiled floor and external lighting. Also separate WC leading off..
Services: adsl, mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage, telephone.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.