Tarn et Garonne
ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
A TRADITIONAL STONE BUILT VILLAGE HOUSE - MAINLY RESTORED WITH ADDITIONAL FINISHING WORK REQUIRED
SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION, ENJOYING FULL OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND
COMPLETE DOUBLE GLAZING plus the additional advantages of A LARGE ROOF TERRACE ENJOYING EXTENSIVE VIEWS AS WELL AS A PRIVATE COURTYARD AND UPPER FLOOR BALCONY
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ Set in the fascinating 13th century market town of Saint Antonin Noble Val where there are shops, bars, restaurants, and a lively, year-round Sunday market. Recreational facilities include ~ cinema, tennis courts, swimming pool and canoeing. Also within very easy reach of the A20 and hence about half an hourís drive to Montauban and 1 hour to Toulouse and the International airport at Blagnac.
Features : central heating, garage
Condition : partially restored and habitable
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 1
- Entrance Hallway having staircase to First Floor Landing
- Breakfast Kitchen (4.5m x 3.1m) with tiled floor, base cupboards and twin bowl stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas hob, tiled surrounds. Also wall cupboards and glazed door to exterior courtyard area.
- Spacious Living Room/Dining Room (5.9m x 4.7m) with timber floor, high beamed ceiling, dressed stonework feature, range of picture windows and door to exterior courtyard area.
- Staircase to the Upper Floor
- Bedroom No. 1. (5.2m x 4.2m) (on the right hand side) with original fireplace, tiled floor, colombage wall feature.
- Staircase to Third Floor Landing with separate WC and hot water tank.
- Bedroom No. 2. (5.3m x 4.7m) (on the right hand side) with original fireplace and timber floor.
- Inner Landing with 2 double built in wardrobes
- Spacious Bedroom No. 3. (4.9m x 3.9m) Having extensive picture window, built in wardrobe, glazed door, with electric screen, to external balcony with views.
- Study (3.6m x 2.6m) leading off
- Bathroom with panelled bath and tiled surrounds, pedestal washbasin and separate walk-in shower.
- Staircase to Upper Floor Top Room (2.9m x 2.6m) with access to roof storage area and open Terrace (6m x 5m) enjoying extensive views across the roof tops to all of the town and beyond to the hillsides and gorge of the river Aveyron.
- On the ground floor off the entrance hall is access to Garage (6.8m x 4.3m) plus Store Room (4.8m x 2.8m) housing the central heating boiler and oil tank. Also staircase leading up to the courtyard area.
Services: adsl, mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage, telephone.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.