ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
A CHARMING 19th CENTURY TRADITIONAL STONE BUILT COUNTRY HOUSE COMPLETELY RENOVATED WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION COMBINING TOTAL COMFORT WITH CAREFULLY PRESERVED ORIGINAL FEATURES
Together with the additional advantages of
A WELL SITUATED SWIMMING POOL AND LARGE DETACHED STONE BARN
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ perfect three quarter acre setting with country views and only a short drive to the much sought after 13th Century riverside market town of St. Antonin Noble Val where one can find many shops, supermarket, bars and restaurants. Toulouse International Airport is an hour’s drive away with regular flights to the UK via British Airways, Easyjet and Ryanair amongst others.
Features : pool, outbuildings, electric heating, wine cellar, garage
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 2
- The house itself presents original external appearance and the interior ensures ease of living with light and bright accommodation complete with electric radiator heating throughout. Comprising in detail:
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Porch entrance with built in cupboards and glazed front door to inner hallway with access through to
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen (4.85m x 3m) with range of base cupboard units to two sides including twin bowl sink unit, 4 ring induction hob, extractor canopy and light fitting above, electric oven, tiled surrounds, wall cupboards to match, built in dishwasher and large fridge/freezer.
- Beyond lies the Charming and Spacious Living Room/Dining Room (6.5m x 5m) with windows to three sides. Handsome stone fireplace to full ceiling height with raised tiled hearth and “Jotul” wood-burning stove. Beamed ceiling and colombage wall features, timber flooring and tiled flooring to the fireplace area. Also original stone “evier”. Glazed door opening to the garden and stone features to the window surrounds. Also two electric radiators.
- An inner hallway with tiled floor and built in cupboards gives access to:
- Three double bedrooms – a modern fitted shower room and separate W.C.
- Bedroom No. 1. (4.26m x 4m) is a most attractive room with handsome tiled floor, high beamed ceiling, built in double wardrobe with fitted interior and double French windows to the garden.
- Bedroom No. 2. (4.15m x 3m) another spacious room with attractive4 tiled flooring, high beamed ceiling and double French windows to the garden.
- Bedroom No. 3. (5m x 3.15m) with double French windows to the front garden and additional windows to the rear. Double built wardrobe, attractive tiled floor and beamed ceiling.
- The Shower Room has a tiled floor, heated towel rail, large walk-in tiled shower, vanity unit washbasin and W.C.
- Separate W.C. with tiled floor, automatic extractor fan, W.C. and pedestal washbasin.
- Staircase from the living room to UPPER FLOOR SUITE comprising:
- Principal Bedroom with velux windows, handsome timber floor, exposed beams and electric radiator.
- Ensuite Shower Room with walk-in tiled shower, vanity unit washbasin, W.C., tiled floor and electric radiator.
- At the rear of the house is an extensive paved Terrace with lawns and flower beds surrounding. External lighting. A short flight of wide paved steps leads to an attractive covered abri on either side of which are rockeries with exterior lighting and steps down to the main lawned area.
- Secluded Swimming Pool (10m x 5m) with Roman end and paved surrounds. Also shower.
- The Garden has beautiful views across to the open countryside but is well protected by high hedges and is laid to lawn with flower beds. There is a gravelled parking area to one side. A pathway leads around to the side of the house where there is a further paved Terrace with good views and a gate leading to the front garden with sloping lawns, flower beds, trees etc. There are stone walls all the way around and a gateway entrance.
- Separate Garden Store House built in stone with concrete floor.
- Original Stone built Bread Oven set to the front garden.
- Steps down to THE LOWER GROUND FLOOR OF THE HOUSE combining excellent storage and wine store caves with concrete floors and electric lighting. All very well put together, clean and tidy.
- To the other side of the country lane approach, lies an additional parcel of lawned land together with a Substantial and Spacious Stone Barn (10m x 5.5m) in good order with tiled roof, massive double entrance doors and interior exposed beams. Provides an excellent garage, games room or studio..
Services: adsl, mains electricity, mains water, septic tank.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.