Tarn et Garonne
ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
Undoubtedly one of the finest and historic properties in the famous 13th Century town of St Antonin Noble Val -
Only a personal visit will reveal the many fascinating features that this
IMPRESSIVE AND EXTENSIVELY RESTORED 13TH CENTURY PROPERTY OF OUTSTANDING SPACE, CHARACTER AND CHARM HAS TO OFFER
AS WELL AS 2 SEPARATE SHOPS CURRENTLY LET AND PRODUCING HIGH ANNUAL INCOME
Tarn et Garonne ~ Set in the fascinating 13th century market town of Saint Antonin Noble Val where there are shops, bars, restaurants, and a lively, year-round Sunday market. Recreational facilities include ~ cinema, tennis courts, swimming pool and canoeing. Also within very easy reach of the A20 and hence about half an hour’s drive to Montauban and 1 hour to Toulouse and the International airport at Blagnac.
PLEASE SEE THE PDF BROCHURE FOR MANY MORE IMAGES.
Features : attic, central heating, wine cellar
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 5
Bathrooms : 3
- The moment you explore the interior accommodation you will be stunned by all the space and special architectural features. In addition the continued restoration has provided much comfort, including full oil fired central heating and the accommodation comprises:
- Hallway Entrance with handsome stone flooring and stone staircase at the top of which are 18th century glazed double doors to an inner staircase at the foot of which is a
- Library/Study with fitted bookshelves, a vaulted area and tiled floor.
- The inner staircase with its wrought iron balustrade leads up to the main landing. Double doors on the right hand side open to a
- Reception Hall with herringbone parquet flooring. Double doors on the left hand side of the main landing open to
- An Elegant and Stylish Salon (5m x 5.5m) with a high ceiling “a la francaise”, decorative plaster wall friezes, a beautiful carved wood fireplace with plaster frieze above to full ceiling heigh and cupboards on either side. There is a handsome timber floor and two windows to the front.
- Double doors open to
- An Inner Library/Salon (5.3m x 4.6m) with open fireplace, library bookshelves, timber flooring and an attractive recessed alcove feature. Also a large picture window/door overlooking the courtyard and through to the gorge beyond. Separate doorway to main landing.
- To the right hand side of the reception hall two sets of double doors open to a
- Superbly Proportioned and Stylish Dining Room (5m x 5.25m) having high ceiling with gilded cornicing and frieze work, herringbone parquet flooring and a beautiful carved surround to the open fireplace. Also built-in shelved cupboard and two windows to the front.
- Leading from the dining room via a short passageway with built-in cupboards and glazed screen overlooking the internal stone staircase is a purpose-built Modern Fitted Kitchen with a full range of quality cupboards and drawers to both floor and walls. Incorporated is a stainless steel sink unit, a stainless steel four ring gas hob and an electric oven. There are extensive wall mirrors and a small dining table. The floor is tiled. Leading off is a
- Utility Area with Separate W.C. with washbasin. A doorway leads out to the upper hallway area.
- Leading off the dining room via double doors is a Very Spacious Bedroom (5.7m x 4.8m) with part planked and part chevron flooring with a handsome fireplace, cornices and two windows to the front. There is a bed-head recess and ensuite dressing room area and a washroom to the other side.
- The timber staircase with beautiful balustrade continues up to the Main Landing which in turn gives access on the left hand side to
- Bedroom No. 2. (5.25m x 4.25m) an elegant room with carved marble fireplace, views across the rooftops to the gorge, built in wardrobe area and additional wardrobe.
- Bedroom No. 3. (5.5m x 7m including the recess) adjoins and has a beautiful arched bed recess and an open fireplace with carved mantle and mirror above to full ceiling height. Cupboards each side, two windows to the front and a dressing room leading off which could provide an ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom No. 4. (5.5m x 4.6m) to the right hand side of the landing and having timber floor and two windows to the front.
- At the far end of the landing is an inner landing with handsome stone archway on the left hand side giving access through to
- Bedroom No. 5. (4.8m x 4.5m) with two windows to the front, a square arch to a bed recess, carved timber mantle to the fireplace with plaster frieze and mirror over and built in wardrobe.
- Ensuite Bathroom with three-quarter tiled walls, bath with shower attachment and washbasin.
- To the right hand side of the inner landing a doorway opens to a Utility Room with built in wardrobes and cupboards and this in turn leads to
- A Separate Bathroom with bath and hand-shower, part-tiled walls and short staircase down to a washing area with twin fitted washbasins, mirror fronted cupboards over and a separate WC leading off.
- The main staircase continues upwards to the very top floor where there are extensive areas of approximately 130m2 within the roof space to create spacious additional accommodation if required.
- To the rear of the hall there is a large Inner Courtyard Area with access to the wine cellar and the boiler house with the fully automatic oil fired boiler, oil tanks and hot water tank.
- On the right hand side is a Fascinating Vaulted Cave with stone flooring, exposed brick and stonework, concealed lighting and a medieval well.
- Access through an external door to a small Courtyard Garden with double doors to the exterior.
- On the Ground Floor are Two Separate Self Contained Shops which do not interfere in any way with the stylish main house. The units are successfully let out and produce a substantial annual income..
Services: adsl, mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage, telephone.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.