Tarn et Garonne
A DETACHED HOUSE ENLARGED IN 1970 AND SET IN OVER AN ACRE OF GROUNDS
• Sitting Room/Dining Room
• Fitted Kitchen
• 2 Bedrooms
• Store Rooms, Stone-built bread oven and Separate Garage
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ in a traditional village a short drive from Caylus where there are shops, bars and restaurants and a weekly produce market. The large market town of Villefranche de Rouergue is a 30 minute drive. Toulouse and the International airport at Blagnac can be reached in 90 minutes.
Features : outbuildings, electric heating, garage
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 1
- Two double gateway entrances to the grounds and onward to a wide tiled staircase up to the extensive tiled dining terrace with wrought iron railings.
- The interior accommodation has electric radiators installed and comprises:
- Glazed doors to inner hall with access to
- Attractive light and bright Living Room/Dining Room (6.2m x 5m) with twin French windows to the Terrace plus window views across the grounds. Also tiled floor, open fireplace in stone, original evier and coved cornices.
- Fully fitted and equipped Breakfast Kitchen (4.2m x 3.4m) with range of matching base and wall cupboards to two sides, sink unit, 3 ring ceramic hob and extractor canopy, electric cooker, dishwasher and washing machine, fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom No. 1. (4.8m x 2.6m) with timber floor and range of 2 double built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom No. 2. (4.2m x 2.8m) with timber floor
- Fitted Bath/Shower Room with panelled bath and shower and tiled surround, tiled shower, pedestal washbasin, tiled floor and fitted cupboards.
- Separate W.C.
- Inner hall with built in cupboards.
- Possibility to extend accommodation into the roof space.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Two spacious Workshop/Store Room Cellarage
- No. 1. (6.3m x 4.7m) with power and lighting
- No. 2. (6.1m x 4.7m) with power and lighting
- Separate Stone built Original Bread Oven/Barn on two floors with tiled roof (3m x 2.9m)
- Extra Store Room Stone Building
- Separate Garage and Store Room
- Extensive Grounds to three sides of the property – a total of 4.826m2 (just over an acre) – mainly pasture with variety of trees and surrounded on three sides by stone walling..
Services: mains electricity, mains water, septic tank.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.