Tarn et Garonne
ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
A COMPLETELY RESTORED TRADITIONAL VILLAGE HOUSE
Only a personal viewing will reveal the delightful accommodation which includes:
• Sitting room/dining room with fitted and equipped kitchen
• 3 Double bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (one en suite)
• Electric radiator heating including air conditioning units
• Complete double glazing
• Spacious utility/store room (wine cellar)
• Two external sitting terraces
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ Set in a traditional village and only a short stroll to the boulangerie/general store as well as the local bar/bistro. 15 minutes from the medieval market town of St Antonin Noble Val. 90 minutes drive to Toulouse International airport.
Features : electric heating
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2
- The light and bright accommodation also enjoys many preserved original features and includes:
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Sitting Room/Dining Room and Fitted Kitchen (7.15m x 5.7m) with superb high beamed ceiling, recessed lighting, tiled floor and cupboard under the stairs. The kitchen equipment includes twin bowl stainless steel sink unit to base base cupboards, 4 ring ceramic hob and extractor fan, tiled surrounds, electric oven, wall cupboards and shelving. Built in fridge and ice box. Windows to two sides.
- Glazed door to
- Outer Hall with dressed stone work and tiled floor.
- Access to Separate half-tiled WC with pedestal washbasin and tiled floor.
- Glazed door to
- External tiled Terrace with dressed stone walling and security railings.
- A newly created timber staircase leads to THE FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with timber floor and reversible air conditioning unit.
- Glazed double doors to Paved Terrace with security railings, external light, dressed stone work, sliding windows to exterior outlook.
- Bedroom No. 1. (front) (4.25m x 3m) with high beamed ceiling, timber floor.
- Bedroom No. 2. (front) (4.4m x 3m) with timber floor, high beamed ceiling and windows to two sides.
- Shower Room with three quarter tiled walls, walk-in shower, pedestal washbasin, WC and extractor fan.
- Staircase continues to the UPPER FLOOR with a
- Spacious Main Bedroom Suite (7.2m x 5.6m) having extensive open beamed ceiling to full roof height and windows to two sides. Reversible air conditioning unit.
- Ensuite Bathroom with spacious corner bath, pedestal washbasin, mainly tiled walls, heated towel rail, velux window and laminate flooring.
- Separate side entrance to a spacious lower floor room for storage and other facilities..
Services: adsl, mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage, telephone.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.