Tarn et Garonne
ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
A GLORIOUS SETTING WITH 4 ˝ ACRES OF SURROUNDING LAND AND CAPTIVATING MAJESTIC ELEVATED VIEWS FOR MANY MILES
A RESTORED AND SPACIOUS COUNTRY HOUSE OF ORIGINAL CHARACTER AND CHARM
A DEEP INFINITY SWIMMING POOL ENJOYING THE STUNNING VIEWS
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ within easy reach of a lively local village and the famous 13th Century market town of St Antonin Noble Val where there are a wide range of shops, bars, restaurants, and a lively, year-round Sunday market. Recreational facilities include ~ cinema, tennis courts, swimming pool and canoeing. Also within very easy reach of the A20 and hence about half an hour’s drive to Montauban and 1 hour to Toulouse and the International airport at Blagnac.
Features : fenced pool, outbuildings, garage
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2
- The property is approached by a gravelled driveway with large parking area and the light and bright accommodation comprises:
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Living Room/Dining Room (6.18m x 5m) having beamed ceiling, stone tiled floor and raised stone fireplace with a “Jotul” wood burning stove inset. Also excellent views from the main window.
- Bright Fitted Kitchen (4.54m x 3.71m) with excellent views and door to the extensive terracing and pool beyond. Original fireplace with “Jotul” wood burning stove, range of units with work surfaces including sink unit, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards and wall tiling surrounds. The cooking range, fridge/freezer and microwave are all included. Also timber floor and original built in cupboards.
- Bedroom No. 1. (4.53m x 3.16m) with high beamed ceiling, timber floor and window views out to the pool.
- Half-tiled Utility Area (potential as dressing room) with sink unit and tiled floor.
- Bedroom No. 2. (4.34m x 3.63m) with tiled floor, beamed ceiling and double glazed window views.
- Adjoining Shower Room with tiled floor, walk in tiled shower compartment, pedestal washbasin and WC.
- An original staircase leads up to THE FIRST FLOOR
- Charming and Spacious Living Room (5.63m x 6.18m) with extensive beams open to full roof height, wonderful views from three windows, additional side window (all double glazed), timber flooring and exposed dressed stonework.
- Access to spacious roof storage area.
- Inner landing leading to
- Main Bedroom No. 3. (4.88m x 3.85m) having exposed dressed stonework and full range of built in wardrobes. Also handsome flooring and glazed door to exterior stone staircase.
- Ensuite Shower Room with tiled shower, bidet and twin washbasin unit with cupboards, mirror and lights above.
- Separate W.C. with washbasin and double built in cupboards.
- Paved dining Terrace at the front.
- Large Open-fronted “Double Garage/Barn” (5.6m x 6.7m) in stone and suitable for extension from the main house.
- Separate Workshop/Laundry Room (5m x 4.3m) with an arched double door entrance. Power and lighting.
- Built-on Greenhouse incorporating original bread oven and having two sets of double glazed doors to the exterior.
- Pump Room off
- Wine Cellar
- Gravelled driveway with large lawned area suitable for tennis court. Kitchen garden and orchard. Also store room.
- Small stone barn/outbuildings.
- Rear Garden with stone walling and rockeries, a lawned area, very large paved dining Terrace and wonderful views.
- Infinity deep tiled Swimming Pool (10m x 5m) with steps at one end and extensive paved surrounds enjoying superb views.
- Pool House with the filtration system..
Services: adsl, mains electricity, mains water, septic tank, telephone.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.