Tarn et Garonne
ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
A COMPLETELY RENOVATED SINGLE STOREY DETACHED HOUSE (1970) SET IN MATURE HALF ACRE GARDENS WITH ELEVATED VIEWS AND SALT WATER SWIMMING POOL
A SEPARATE STUDIO FOR GUESTS
A LARGE GARAGE PLUS SEPARATE CAR PORT FOR 2 VEHICLES
The light and bright accommodation includes:
• Fitted Kitchen and Separate Dining Area
• Sitting Room with patio doors opening to a huge covered Terrace
• 3 Bedrooms and Shower Room
Tarn et Garonne, S.W. France ~ situated in an elevated position on the edge of the medieval market town of St Antonin Noble Val where there are shops, bars, restaurants, and a lively, year-round Sunday market. Recreational facilities include ~ cinema, tennis courts, swimming pool and canoeing. Also within very easy reach of the A20 and hence about half an hour’s drive to Montauban and 1 hour to Toulouse and the International airport at Blagnac.
Features : pool, electric heating, garage
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 1
- The property is in an elevated situation at the end of a small lane and comprises:
- Large Side Terrace with glazed door to
- Fully Fitted Kitchen (5m x 2.9m) with range of floor and wall cupboards and including stainless steel sink unit, dishwasher, electric oven and induction hob, extractor fan, built-in fridge/freezer and microwave. Tiled floor, recessed ceiling lights, breakfast bar and sliding picture windows to the front enjoying magnificent views. 2 additional windows. Also water softener and cupboard with 200 litre hot water tank. Steps up to
- Dining Area (3.4m x 2.8m) with laminate flooring, electric radiator, window to the south and front door.
- Sitting Room (6.3m x 3.4m) having laminate flooring, wood burning stove (pellets), window to the south and double sliding patio doors to the large External Covered Terrace.
- Inner Corridor with cloaks alcove and leading to
- Bedroom No. 1. (3.3m x 3m) with window to the east and electric radiator.
- Bedroom No. 2. (3.3m x 3m) with electric radiator and window to the east.
- Shower Room with tiled floor, corner shower unit, 2 washbasins to vanity unit with mirrors and lights over, heated towel rail and window.
- Separate W.C. with electric radiator.
- Bedroom No. 3. (3.5m x 3.4m) with built in wardrobes having mirror fronted sliding doors, electric radiator and window overlooking the Terrace.
- From the sitting room access to the Large Covered Terrace (10m x 4.8m) with decking floor and having sliding patio windows at one end. Door to
- Attached Garage (9.6m x 3.3m) with plumbing for washing machine.
- Car Port for two cars and high enough to take a camping van.
- Salt Water Swimming Pool (10m x 5m and 2.5m deep) with roman end, paved surrounds and outside shower.
- Small Guest Studio (3m x 2.9m) situated at the top of the garden and having tiled floor, bed alcove, shower, WC and washbasin. Hot water tank. South facing and having wonderful views
- The grounds extend to just over half an acre and are lawned with a variety of shrubs and trees. In springtime they are full of various species of wild orchids.
- Taxe foncière: 770 euros per annum
- Taxe d’habitation: 644 euros per annum.
Services: adsl, mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage, telephone.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.