Tarn et Garonne
A FORMER PRESBYTERY
SET IN OVER HALF AN ACRE OF ATTRACTIVE MATURE GROUNDS
A SWIMMING POOL AND SEPARATE STONE BARN
Enjoying many original features and having full oil-fired central heating
Tarn et Garonne, S. W. France ~ within easy reach of the two lively market towns of Caylus and St Antonin Noble Val – the latter being a riverside market town with many attractions
Surface habitable 200m2.
Features : pool, outbuildings, central heating
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 1
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Spacious Living Room / Dining Room (6m x 4.8m) with high beamed ceiling, tiled floor and original stone fireplace with wood-burning stove. Dressed stone wall features and door to exterior terracing and pool area.
- Sitting Room/Study (5m x 3.9m) with high beamed ceiling, dressed stonework, double French window to terracing. Access to
- Boiler Room with oil fired central heating boiler and oil tank.
- Wide archway from the living room to
- Kitchen (5m x 4.6m) having base cupboards, twin bowl sink unit, eye level electric oven, gas and electric hob and carved timber breakfast bar. Original “evier” (ancient stone sink) tiled floor and door to the grounds.
- Separate W.C.
- Staircase to THE FIRST FLOOR LANDING with tiled floor.
- Spacious Double Bedroom No. 1. (5.2m x 5m) with high beamed ceiling, dressed stone wall feature, window views front and rear, timber floor. Walk-in dressing room area.
- Large Bathroom with panelled bath, washbasin, WC and tiled floor.
- Staircase to UPPER FLOOR
- Bedroom No. 2. (4.7m x 2.6m) open to full roof height with exposed beams and dressed stone work features. Access to
- Bedroom No. 3. (5.9m x 2.6m) open to full roof height with exposed beams and dressed stone work features.
- Covered Terrace with timber decking floor and access to the Swimming Pool 8m x 4m (chlorine treatment) with decking surrounds.
- Access up to the Art Studio (6m x 5m) with timber floor, beamed ceiling, light and power.
- Around the pool area is a Large open-fronted Stone Barn (10.5m x 5m) with light and power.
- Additional Barn with original bread oven.
- Storage Barn.
- The Grounds extend to 2.346m2 (just over half an acre)..
Services: mains electricity, mains water, septic tank, telephone.
Agence l'Union for themselves and for the Vendor or Owner of this property whose Agent they are gives notice that ... These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item. No person in the employment of Agence l'Union has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.